Chronic Disease Management
Acquired Brain Injury Vocational Rehab
Long Term Care Case Management
Palliative Care and Hospice
- Langara College Instructor : Trauma and Somatic Based Integrative Energy Healing™ & Biofield Science (2015-2020)
- Master of Arts in Integral Health CIHS
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing ™ Certification: Langara College
- Bachelor of Nursing Science: UVIC
- Vocational Rehab Counselling Certification: Seneca College
- British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association- President
- American Holistic Nurses Association-Canadian Chapter
Kate Shelest is a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Nursing Science from the University of Victoria, practicing since 1986. The BCCNP recognizes Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™ as being within her Scope of Practice as a Registered Nurse.
Kate will work with you to Co-Create a Plan of Care that best fulfills your Intentions for Health and Well-being. Nurturing your ability to maintain self-care and awareness is the goal. You will be provided with tools to support the maintenance of healthy shifts brought about by Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™. Kate actively integrates current concepts of Integral Health, Consciousness, Primary Prevention and Health Promotion into her unique holistic practice.
Kate believes in the Team Approach when supporting her clients and will not hesitate to refer to other Health Care Providers to address issues outside her Scope of Practice.
BCCNM Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics have been the primary sources of guidance throughout her nursing career. She strives to maintain a research-based client-centered practice . This philosophy continues to be the backbone of Kate’s practice as an Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™ practitioner.